Sunday, March 3, 2013

Scammer Watch!! ( Uh Oh!)

Many people around Jamaa are still trying to scam people out of rares or more clothes or den items. Here are the attempted scams. DO NOT FALL FOR THEM THEY MAKE ME ENRAGE INTO A FLAME.
 Now then. Read these and watch out for them.


  • The Sending Scam: If a person says something like, "Send me a rare and I send you a glove" then do not I REPEAT DO NOT DO IT. Hey all you scammers: Guess what you'll never believe this! Animal Jam invented something called Trading isn't that amaz-a-zing??!?!?
  • The Pillow/Paw Plot: If someone says, "Come to my den and change the color of your glove!" you'll go to their den, right? Once you get to their den, you should see a pillow at coincidentally the bottom left-ish part at the bottom of their den. They will ask you to click that pillow/paw rapidly. As you do this, they put up a LOUSY trade like a pink plain necklace for your glove. The place you click a bunch is exactly where the yes answer is on a trade.
  • The Decline Trade Deception: Some people around Jamaa say things like "I will decline all trades even the rare ones I swear try it out!" You assume that he is being honest, and you put up a glove for his necklace. DON'T DO THAT. He will accept it. Pretty dumb decision right?
  • The Broken Trade Blackmail: Some Jammers say, "I'll trade rares for rares but my trade doesn't work please send me the rares and I will send you mine!" There are 2 parts to this. 1. They could be telling the truth, but they shouldn't be asking to send. There are some glitches where they're yes button doesn't work, or they can't click. 2. They will attempt to scam. You will feel bad for them and you will send your rares. They leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...