Saturday, March 2, 2013

RACCOONS ARE HERE!!

Hey Guys!! Have u guys seen the new animal on Animal Jam??! Its a RACCOON!!! But sadly this is a non-member animal only so im so sorry about that.. Maybe ask AJ HQ to change that? I THINK SO! Well anyways yesterday i posted a video about the raccoons and just a tiny bit of updates in Jamaa. Go check it out!! Heres the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOjyar4aXdU&list=UUfLxO7SvqAxNKA6ifEIxrCQ&index=1   ENJOY!!! Well Here are some new pictures of how Jamaa looks like right now!! The theme is St. Patricky and really awesome!!! Also, Here are some pictures of the new animal, Raccoon.

This is my NEW RACCOON!!

This is the new Jamaa!!
Well, I hope to meet u guys with my Raccoon soon!!! Make sure to subscribe us on TheNerdyBirdiez and thats the new update for today!!! BYEE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you guys sooooo much thank you so much for becoming part of all this and creating all this! its FABULOUS! I love all you're editing and etc! You guys are just the best! and i love you so much Katie!!!!
    THANKS AGAIN GUYS!

    -- Bridget2002 (on AJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That was the nicest of anyone has told me! Thank you so much! Haha I LOVE YOU TOO!!! Haha(:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...